-Lightscape Official Site | Rsps Server-

Play Lightscape HERE! New amazing server!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > About server

lightskill

Its been a very long time since I last visted this server.

Before I get into anything else I would like to say this server SHOULD not come back online.

This is because the server had lots of staff and they WERE not online and only one of the owners was online for most of the time. And this server has 3 owners? Like really? Wtf? anyways I would also like to say this server really didn't have any challenges. It had lots of minigames but no one really played them and only one person did.

I'm just saying don't bring this server back because it's not that great to be honest and even if it did come back online I can't see it doing well.

--

July 13, 2015 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mark Rocks

2 owners, 2 co's, I was one of them, Raymon wasn't much of one, the whole point of the server was to have a low player count, they didn't want a big one. Unlikely it'll go back up also!

--

Ingame Co-Owner

Got any Questions? Don't hesitate to ask, send me an email or PM ingame.

July 19, 2015 at 7:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lightskill

I didn't mind you being a co but people had staff powers but they didnt come online. Their was nothing to do afterward you had all the items. The owners didnt care much for the server and if they did why the hell werent they online much? Not once did I seem light4speed. And when I did it would be only for a couple of seconds. No one gave a shit about the server and they felt it was useless because no one joined. They worked hard on the server but didnt give jack shit about it.

The forums was disgusting and it had a lot of spammers. The server allowed hack clients to join without any problem and sometimes people would attack the server with spamm botters. Like what the hell? What server lets that happened?

Look this server has a lot of hope but it would need a new forums for looking good, active staff, active owners and have loyal staff member who would dedicate their time to the server. They also need to make the server more challenging and stop making things easier and remove the stupid stuff like ::bday or whatever it was called. They need to remove some useless portals no one would go to and they need to work on the secuirty of the server as it failed. Anyone could hack it without any problem. They needed to work on a new client or tidy up the orginal one as it could connect to anyone's server and nowadays its hard to find a client similar to that. They also needed to edit and remove the useless customs no one would use.

If the server came back (just saying, I know its not going to happened) but it did then the server would need a big change and it would need a massive work. it woulld need a Ecomeny reset. They should make it harder so players would enjoy that expirence.

--

July 21, 2015 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.